Tuesday Night Crits
The Tuesday Night Crits are back for the second half of the 2018 season! Events will continue at the Gatineau Airport for the dates listed below. Two races happening per night: B's first, then A's.
- The B race starts at 6:00 pm and will run for 45 minutes, then 15 minute break.
- The A race starts 7:00 pm for 60 minutes.
Please note that race length and start time may vary in August due to daylight - we will notify racers via email of any changes.
- Tuesday July 3
- Tuesday July 17
- Tuesday July 31
- Tuesday August 14
- Tuesday August 28
- Wednesday, June 27: Series events extended at the Gatineau Airport through July and August, 2018.
- Friday, June 1: We ran out of light by the end of the last race on May 22. So we’re going to move up the start times for the B crit to 6:00 pm and A crit to 7:00 pm.
- Sunday, May 20: Registration form is ready-to-go and is available here. A clarification for ONT citizen permits, they are OK to use for Quebec training races.
- Thursday, May 17: First training event for next Tuesday, May 22 is lining up. Some notes:
- Registration: Still working on the online form, so it's coming ASAP. Keep an eye here for its release.
- Fees: $20per/ $40 for all three. Ideal for us if you pay for all three, it's a pain to collect cash each time.
- Volunteers: we'll need only 2-3 to help out on this course, please let us know if you're available.
- B-crit: 6:30pm start, 45min event, 15min break between events. NO A riders allowed under any circumstances NO exceptions. We may ask a couple of A riders to assist in the B crit with our permission. If you are a qualified A rider that would like to volunteer assisting in the B crit to please email Vince Caceres email@example.com first for approval. DO NOT expect approval at the crit.
- A-crit: 7:30pm start, 60min event. 10min rule will apply like last year; you're dropped in that time you're out. See Rules for more info about getting back in.
- ONT citizen permits: we're still waiting for clarification from FQSC as to whether ONT citizen permits are accepted. We've set a Saturday deadline for NO unless if we don't hear back from the organization. UCI licenses and FQSC citizen permits are all ok.